General office Direct Factory price
L-Shape promo set,
Cluster of 3,4,6 workstation
OFFICE / COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGNERS & RENOVATION CONTRACTORS
|"WE HAVE MORE THAN 23 YEARS OF TRACK RECORDS" |
Specialise in the office / commercial interior design and renovation, addition and alteration work.
In the last 8 years alone, we have served more than 5,000 customers in Singapore.
WE SPECIALISE IN RENOVATION
* Full turnkey service by Singapore Interior includes -
Please visit our showroom
Our dedicated team of work force ensuring the finest details from design, production to finishing.
Things to note for when planning to renovate offices, factories, retail shops in Singapore
1) Obtain the fitting-out manual / renovation guideline from the landlord / building management office.
2) Engage only designers / contractors that are experienced in this type of commercial work relevant to your premises.
3) Obtain from the landlord / management office / your property agent a copy of the floor plan.
4) Prepare a list of your requirements before meeting up with your interior designers / renovation contractors.
5) Ask these informations from your landlord / management office prior to meeting up with your interior designers / contractors:-
. Is electrical distribution board provided?
. What is the electrical supply rating provided?
. Is the telephone main cabling from TAS riser to unit provided on site by landlord?
. Any floor trap for water discharge (for pantry, etc)?
. Hacking of floor screed allowed (to conceal cabling)?
. Installation of split unit aircon allowed?
6) Ask your interior decorators for layout plans (space planning), 3D drawings, quotations. Study the proposals and make revisions to suit your operation, purpose.|
7) Always ask for detail drawings / production drawings to illustrate items proposed prior to the execution of work on site.
8) When taking over the premises from the landlord / property agents, please conduct due diligence to check for any defects from previous tenants, such as cracked / stained ceiling boards, cracked glass panels, window mullions with screw holes.
We trust that the above information will be useful for your purpose and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance required.
NOTE: Information mentioned above is strictly for reference only.